Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forex Secret Trading Tips: How I Fired my Boss & Started to Trade From the Seashores of Florida


Society tells us that we need to go to school, obtain a secure job, get married, and then be happy forever, correct? Well, the fact is that this life model is very obsolete and I recognized this flaw is our system since my first years in college. Later on my life I also decided that if I wanted to get anywhere I was going to need to take my future on my own hands, so I did.

 At the time I was working full-time as a business developer for a “Forex guru” who was running a trading software business. I liked my job but I was working myself to the bone and didn’t have any free time.
Although I didn’t want to admit it I knew it was a dead end job. The only way for me to obtain true financial freedom was to take my future on my own hands. In this edition of my Forex secret trading tips I would like to share with my readers 4 tricks that helped me to fire my boss and start to trade from the beaches of Florida.


Opening up your own trading business:

 Selecting to run my very own Forex business was the best decision I’ve ever made. I finally was having the ability to select my schedule, choose how much money I want to make, and particularly I can trade and make a living from any place in the whole world. In the last years I’ve been trading from the tropical beaches in Costa Rica, Miami, Siesta beach, Tampa beach, the Caribbean and many other places.


Expanding your options and opportunities:

 Ever since I decided to have my own Forex trading business I have connected with lots of people and traders from all across the globe. Furthermore, I have been able to develop trading strategies, partners, and a community of FX traders that otherwise wouldn’t be achievable.


Never put all your eggs in the same basket

: When you only have one income source (for example a full-time job) you are at risk. You are a disposable asset for the enterprise you work for and if they find someone who is faster than you, less expensive than you, or more qualified than you they won’t hesitate to replace you. This is why you need to create a second income stream from Forex trading to have a fall back plan in case the unanticipated happens.


How you can fire your boss and secure your financial situation:

 Most of the people depend on a job to make a living and support their own families. The problem is that when you work for a business you are only a disposable asset to your boss.

 Many individuals will not agree with me but as a company owner I understand the way other company managers and owners think. This is not personal, is just business. Company owners focus their efforts on lowering operating expenses and increasing revenues and employees are in the expense column. Due to this you need to secure your family’s economical future by trading the FX market and putting your money to work for you.
A lot of people even choose to take it to another level and become full-time traders. In Forex the sky is the limit and you are the only person that decides how far you want to go. Make sure you check back soon to get more Forex secret trading tips.


Regards,
Jay Molina
Pro Currency trader & Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment